Aruna Yoga Teacher Training, Herzliya, Israel
The Aruna Yoga Teacher Training 200 hour Programme will be launched in Israel starting in January 2019. The training is an accredited Yoga Teacher Training programme after which you will be a certified Aruna Yoga Teacher.
The Aruna Yoga Teacher/Life Training programme is due to start in January 2019. Although it is a Yoga Teacher Training, it goes way beyond that and is designed to cultivate deep, personal emotional and spiritual work. It is more of a life training than a yoga training although its language of expression is indeed yoga! It really is about self enquiry and using the tools of yoga to really be applied as a living, working, breathing embodied experience of the Self.
What to expect:
During the year we will go through a profound, personal process that will guide you deeper into the Self, with an aim to free you from your limiting ideas, liberate blocked emotions and release any aspect that is somehow keeping you small. We will learn about yoga, experience the Self through the medium of yoga, philosophy, yoga psychology, postures (asanas), breathing (pranayama), yogic seals (mudra), energy locks (Bandha), healing techniques and various meditations.
The training will equip you with the yogic knowledge to teach yoga, or give Aruna Yoga healings, and mainly apply the teachings to your life so you can live from a more conscious place, where freedom and joy becomes your daily reality.
Requirements & Content:
This Teacher Training consists of 20 days of attendance, spread over one year. We will meet 2 days a month (excluding the July and August period). You need to be present all of these days to receive a certificate.
The following topics will be covered over the duration of the course:
- What is Yoga? Insights into the philosophy of yoga
- What is Aruna Yoga and the Aruna Yoga Sutras
- The energetics of Yoga and Yoga psychology, chakras, physical and energetical anatomy
- Movement, posture and sacred geometry of the body
- Vayus, Pranayama and the breath into stillness
- Healing modalities within Aruna Yoga
- Developing a personal sadhana
- Teaching methodology and teaching a class and/or working with private clients
- Theoretical test
During the training you are expected to journal and to cultivate your intention. As a large part of the training is about cultivating a personal practice, you will choose and commit to a meditation practice. You’ll receive details about the journalling and meditation during the first meetings.
AYTT Israel dates 2019-2020 (9:00-16:00)
- 31st January 2019
- 1st February 2019
- 28th February 2019
- 1st March 2019
- 4th April 2019
- 5th April 2019
- 30th May 2019
- 31st May 2019
- 20th June 2019
- 21st June 2019
- 12th September 2019
- 13th September 2019
- 24th October 2019
- 25th October 2019
- 21st November 2019
- 22nd November 2019
- 12th December 2019
- 13th December 2019
- 30th January 2020
- 31st January 2020
The total costs for this training is 11,800 NIS (590 NIS per day). A commitment to the full training is highly recommended as the programme offers a personal process in addition to the teachings of healing, yoga and therapeutics which full benefit can only be truly received through the holistic process.
There are limited spaces and so priority will be given to those who are fully committed to the whole programme.
You may just want to be there on certain days, for the deepening of your own practice, that’s possible too if spaces are available. Single days are 650 NIS per day.
The Aruna Yoga Training Manual is 200 NIS.
Payment plan options are as follows:
- Early bird discount for full payment before 15thDecember 2018: 10,900 NIS
- After 16thDecember 2018: 11,800 NIS payable either in full or in monthly installments.
- Payments starting in November 2018: 15 monthly payments of 787 NIS
- Payments starting in January 2019: 13 monthly payments of 908 NIS
- Single days: 650 NIS per day (as per availability).
Methods of payment:
- Bank transfer:
Payment can be made to the following banking details:
- For payments in Euro for participants coming from abroad, please email me on firstname.lastname@example.org
To register email Nicki on email@example.com
a) Deposit is non refundable.
b) Cancellation one month prior to the course start date (until 31st December 2018), full refund of the fees paid (minus the 20% deposit of 2400 NIS and minus a 10% admin fee).
c) Cancellation from 1st January 2019 until the start date of the course: Non refundable unless:
- your place can be filled from a waiting list, or
- you are sick/injured and can provide a doctor’s note
In these cases the fee will be refunded (minus the deposit and minus a 10% admin fee).
d) Cancellation any time from the start date or during the duration of the course: Non refundable.