Aruna Yoga Teacher Training
Join us in Israel
Although it is a Yoga Teacher Training, it goes way beyond that and is designed to cultivate deep, personal emotional and spiritual work. It is more of a life training than a yoga training although its language of expression is indeed yoga! It really is about Self enquiry and using the tools of yoga to really be applied as a living, working, breathing embodied experience of the Self.
Yoga Alliance 200 Hour
Requirements for certification:
- Full attendance of all days of the training of both Level 1 and Level 2. (If you cannot attend you will be required to make up the missed days)
- Successful completion of teacher practicums.
- Successful completion of the exam.
- Attendance of 30 Aruna Yoga Classes with Nicki over the course of Foundational Course (20 classes) and Integration Course (10 classes). It is recommended to attend a minimum of 2 classes per month.
- Final certification is at the discretion of Aruna Yoga and its teachers.
What To Expect
The training will equip you with the yogic knowledge to teach yoga, or give Aruna Yoga sessions, and mainly apply the teachings to your life so you can live from a more conscious place, where freedom and joy becomes your daily reality.
Requirements & content
The following topics will be covered over the duration of the course:
- What is Yoga? Insights into the philosophy of yoga
- What is Aruna Yoga and the Aruna Yoga Sutras
- The energetics of Yoga and Yoga psychology, chakras, physical and energetical anatomy
- Movement, posture and sacred geometry of the body
- Vayus, Pranayama and the breath into stillness
- Healing modalities within Aruna Yoga
- Developing a personal sadhana
- Teaching methodology and teaching a class and/or working with private clients
- Theoretical test
During the training you are expected to journal and to cultivate your intention. As a large part of the training is about cultivating a personal practice, you will choose and commit to a meditation practice. You’ll receive details about the journalling and meditation during the first meetings.
Dates 2020-2021 Israel Aruna Yoga Teacher Training Foundation Course:
- 23rd February 2020
- 24th February 2020
- 15th March 2020
- 16th March 2020
- 26th April 2020
- 27th April 2020
- 17th May 2020
- 18th May 2020
- 21st June 2020
- 22nd June 2020
- 6th September 2020
- 7th September 2020
- 18th October 2020
- 19th October 2020
- 8th November 2020
- 9th November 2020
- 6th December 2020
- 7th December 2020
- 10th January 2021
- 11th January 2021
about aruna yoga
The Best of Yoga
Encompassing All Forms of Yoga
We use the yoga mat as the laboratory of the Self, to understand and identify our identity constructs, patterns, behaviours, tendencies and habits. Through conscious awareness we are able to shift these patterns. Knowledge is power and self knowledge is empowerment.
Becoming a Teacher
Stilling the Mind
Meet Your Teacher
There are limited spaces and so priority will be given to those who are fully committed to the whole programme.
You may just want to be there on certain days, for the deepening of your own practice, that’s possible too if spaces are available. Single days are 650 NIS per day.
The Aruna Yoga Training Manual is 200 NIS.
Payment Plan Options
- Deposit of 2500 NIS on registration.
- Early bird discount for full payment before 15th December 2019: 11,000 NIS
- After 16th December 2019: 11,800 NIS payable either in full or in monthly installments.
- Single days: 650 NIS per day (as per availability).
Methods of Payment
- Bank Transfer to the following details:
- Nicole Forman12-680-170849IL-50-0126-8000-0000-0170-849Swift poalilit
- For payments in Euro for participants coming from abroad, please email email@example.com
- Deposit of 2500 NIS is non-refundable
- Cancellation one month prior to the course start date (until 31st December 2018), full refund of the fees paid (minus the 20% deposit of 2400 NIS and minus a 10% admin fee).
- Cancellation any time from the start date or during the duration of the course: Non refundable.
- Cancellation from 1st January 2019 until the start date of the course: Non refundable unless:
- your place can be filled from a waiting list, or you are sick/injured and can provide a doctor’s note
- In these cases the fee will be refunded (minus the deposit and minus a 10% admin fee).
Register for Teacher Training in Israel
It’s everything I’ve been waiting for and more. “ Jessica Cressy