Aruna Yoga Classes in Israel
Welcome to the Aruna Yoga Schedule in Herzliya, Israel
What is Aruna Yoga?
Aruna yoga is a yoga practice encompassing all forms of yoga, including hatha, vinyasa and Kundalini inspired practices and technologies.
Aruna Yoga is premised on the teachings of self enquiry born of Arunachala itself, and espoused by Ramana Maharshi.
It is a practice based on being present on all levels: to what is here and to be still with what arises. No matter what that is.
There is no need to be flexible or even physically able to practice to do Aruna Yoga. It’s aim is to open up to emotional blocks that are released using the technology of the various lineages of yoga, pranayama and meditation. It is a healing practice which aim is to awaken the practitioner to their true nature, to the freedom, peace and truth that is within us all!
Classes in Herzliya with Nicki resume in October 2018 as follows:
- Tuesdays at 16:30-17:45: Golden Yoginiz (Yoga for the Golden Age)
- Tuesdays at 19:00-20:30: Aruna Yoga
- Thursdays at 9:00-10:30am: Aruna Yoga
Please follow our schedule for Nicki’s travel, overseas workshops and retreats!
For the address please contact Nicki: 054 602 7599. Updates are sent via a WhatsApp broadcast group. If you would like to be on the list please WhatsApp Nicki.
To register for classes in Herzliya please email email@example.com or whatsapp on 054 602 7599.
Important Information for Classes:
- You are invited to arrive fifteen minutes before class starting time to join Nicki in silent meditation. Class will start strictly at the starting time. If you do not come early for meditation, please arrive at least five minutes before class time to sign in.
- Please bring cash or a cheque with you of 60 NIS. There will be no class cards but just a standard drop in rate.
- Based on an honour system you will be asked to sign yourself in on a page and pay per lesson and then directly go to your yoga mat. Invoices will be provided after the session.
- Please ensure you bring the exact amount each class as change will not be available.
- Please shower before class.
- Avoid eating and stimulants before practice.
- Please bring your own yoga mat, although mats are available for your use if needed.
Updates will be posted here and emailed out to our database. Please add yourself to our database below or email Nicki at firstname.lastname@example.org