Yoga Retreat with Nicki and Wesley in Ischia, Italy
Date: 26-30th September 2018
Place: Ischia, Italy
Cost: 875 EUR (double occupancy)/1000 EUR (Single occupancy)
To register: email@example.com
I am so happy to announce that Wesley and I will be giving our next retreat on the island of Ischia! Our focus this year is ENERGY. We have chosen this because of the magical powers Ischia holds. It is an island rich with volcanic soil and minerals to replenish body and soul. The hot springs that scatter along the island have incredible powerful healing properties.
Please join us 26-30 September 2018 for an amazing 5 day yoga retreat with hot springs, excellent food and good company.
Here is additional information:
– Cost of the retreat is 875€ which includes:
- double occupancy room
- two meals a day (breakfast and dinner)
- two to three yoga sessions a day
- full use of the hot springs
- boat excursion to another island where we will hold our evening yoga session and dinner.
-Single room occupancy is at an additional cost, depending on availability.
– One on One private Journey and healing sessions with Nicki are available at additional cost (limited availability). Please contact me for more information firstname.lastname@example.org.
-You may arrive any time after 14 o’clock on the 26th of September.
– Flights are very affordable to Naples, still I suggest you book them soon.
– If you look at Ryanair or Easyjet websites you will find info about transport from Naples airport to the ferry (Molo Beverello) and costs by shuttle: 5 euros / taxi: 10 or 15 euros. If any of you travel as a group you can share a large cab and book it in advance.
– I have included below the online ferry schedule and website to purchase tickets to the island.
Select from Naples Molo Beverello to one of the closest harbors on Ischia island near the resort of Sant’Angelo (Casamicciola or Forio)
Keep in mind that your flight could be delayed so it might be best to purchase your ticket once you get to the ferry.
– There is not need to rent a car for your trip to Ischia! Public transport is fantastic and walking is even better.